Due to the forecast severe weather for the next couple of days, we've decided it would be best to postpone the Ice Cream Social until next Thursday. Please let anyone you know who may be going of the postponement.
FYI. We contacted the Baptist Temple and they let us know that there doors are open if the Tornado sirens go off in our area if you need a place to seek shelter.
Please everyone, be safe!