We just finished our Board Meeting and I wanted to update everyone on a couple of things:
- Neighborhood Flyers will be delivered to you sometime in Mid-March, so be on the look out.
- Mark your calendars: Chili/Dessert Cook-Off will take place at the Baptist Temple (30th & Villa) on March 27th from 6pm-8pm
- The Association will provide Fritos, cheese, forks, bowls, napkins, cups, and refreshments
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place!
- Please email me if you would like to nominate someone to serve on the Executive Board of Directors, as we will have Annual Elections in conjunction with the Chili/Dessert Cook-off
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer are the four seats available for nomination.
- Aluminum cast Plaques are available and we will be submitting a neighborhood order in April, so click here if you would like to order one (Example & instructions provided through link)
- The Neighborhood Garage Sale will be held June 6, 7,&8th this year. Shepherd will advertise and you will be responsible for obtaining a City permit (good for 3 days), so start hoarding up your hidden treasures!
Please Note: The Post Office at Shepherd Mall has closed and we have a new P.O. Box.
Shepherd Historic District Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 54661
Oklahoma City, OK 73154-4661